Sunday, September 26, 2010

LA - The Land of Broken Dreams, Hopefully Not Mine


Racing in this is healthy, right?

It's exactly one week until my race in LA. I'm super pumped to get down there and leave it all in the water and streets of Southern California. I, obviously, don't know how things will turn out but I do know that this is the fittest and fastest I've ever been. I think I've trained harder, smarter and more consistently than ever before. I've made some good advances in my run. I'm ready to toe the line with some really fast kids and see where I stack up.

In other news, I'm also ready for some fried food and whiskey. I'm tired of salads and salmon and chicken (non-fried) and water. My next goal is to weigh 200 lbs. by Christmas. Everyone should do his or her part and prepare me delicious meats, and cookies and buy me copious drinks to make up for this drought I've been suffering through.

Thank you all in advance for your contribution of vittles and potables.

1 comment:

  1. I think my blog needs some pictures of home fried chicken? I will invite you over. next week.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors